Rebekah Voisin has been a Registered Massage Therapist since 2008. After gaining experience in both the spa and clinical settings, she opened up her mobile massage business in 2013. She provides all the benefits of massage therapy within the comfort of your home or office. When not massaging, you can find Rebekah spending time with her family, playing sports and taking on new hobbies and projects.
Why Choose RMT On Wheels?
“I’ve taken common complaints and my own pet peeves within the industry and created a service that’s personal, professional and punctual.
- I personally handle all aspects of your appointment (booking, payment, insurance etc.) so there are no discrepancies or miscommunication.
- You aren’t an ID number attached to a set of policies and procedures. I take the time to get to know each client and understand your individual massage therapy needs.
- I respect that I am a guest in your home or office.
I show up a few minutes ahead of your appointment time and leave a few minutes after your massage is complete. I have a fast set up and take down of the massage table in order to be as least disruptive to your day as possible.
- I’ve invested in a large massage table that includes lots of adjustments to the headrest attachment. This allows me to accommodate all body shapes and sizes and guarantees that you’ll be comfortable.
- I massage for the full length of your booked time. When you book 60 minutes you get a full 60 minutes (not 50 or 55 as is the case in many clinics).
- There are no hidden fees. My GST and travel are factored into my prices. I don’t want or expect tips. I would rather you re-book or refer me out if you’re happy with my services.
These are the standards I pride both myself and this business on.”